Xog – Siilaanyo Oo Heshiis Shidaal La Galay Ophire Energy

Tuesday 29 November 2011- Warar lagu kalsoon yahay oo laga helay ilo muhiim ah ayaa sheegaya in Silaanyo la saxiixday Sharikada Ophir Energy ee saldhigeedu yahay dalka Ingiriiska, si shidaal uga baarto degaanada kuyaala Xeebta Berbera.

Heshiiskaan ayaa saamiga Somaliland ay ku Qanacday wuxuu dhan yahay 2.5%, waxaana heshiiskaasi shaaca lagaga qaaday Qoraal lagu daabacay xalay fiidkii barta Internet-ka ay ku leedahay Sharikada Ophir Energy.

Qoraalka ka Aqriso Meshaan (Guji Halkaan)

Xogtaan ayaa tilmaamtay in Nuxur Qoraaleedka Heshiiskani oo lagu daabacay barta Bogga Internet-ka ee Sharikada Ophir Energy ayaa wuxuu u dhigna sidaan, isagoo Keydmedia.net idiin

soo Gudbineyso inta ugu muhiimsan.

Turjumaad

Shirkadan Ophir Energy oo laga leeyahay dalka Boqortooyada Ingriiska ayaa waxay heshiis la gashay Somaliland taasoo Shidaalka ka qodi doonta Berbera, sida heshiiska ku cad Somaliland waxay heli doonta saami u dhigma 2.5% !!! (Boqolkiiba laba iyo bar) halka Shirkada Ophire Energy ay Helayso 75% (Boqolkiiba shan iyo Todobaatan).

Shirkada laga leeyahay Imaaraadka Carabta ee loo yaqaan Ra Al Khaimah Gas Company waxaa lagu heshiiyay in ay qaadato 22.5% (Boqolkiiba laba iyo Labaatan iyo bar), labada Sharikadood waxay isku gayn saami heli doonaan heshiiskani la kala saxeexday 97.5 % (Boqolkiiba Todoba iyo Sagaashan iyo bar)

Heshiiskani wuxuu ku saabsanyahay laba ceel oo u dhow Dekedda Berbera oo loo kala bixiyey Block M10A iyo 35, labadaasi ceel oo lagu bilaabo doono qodista iyo soo saarista Batroolka oo ku teedsan dhul cabirkiisu dhanyahay 16,270km2. Hoos ka fiiri Qoraalka Shirkada ee Bogeeda.

Full story:ophirenergy 

Posted on November 30, 2011, in Truth to Power. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

  1. Overview
    The Republic of Somaliland redeclared its independence from Somalia in 1991. It remains subject to a sovereignty dispute with neighbouring Somalia but is in active diplomatic discussions with surrounding states and the African Union regarding formal recognition of its independence.
    In April 2003, Rova Energy Corporation Limited (Rova) entered into the Berbera Production Sharing Agreement (Berbera PSA) with the Government of Somaliland. Rova was a special purpose company established to acquire and develop the Berbera PSA. In return for providing early funding, Mvelaphanda was awarded an option to acquire 75% of the issued share capital of Rova. The remaining 25% was held by a private individual. Ophir acquired this option from Mvelaphanda in October 2004 and in March 2005 exercised its option to acquire 75% of Rova. In February 2007, Ophir and the private individual agreed to exchange Ophir’s shareholding in Rova for a direct interest in the Berbera PSA. This was subsequently ratified by the Government in March 2007 (with the transaction completing in May 2007). Ophir then became a direct participant in the Berbera PSA holding an interest of 75% and is the designated operator. In 2008 Rova agreed to sell its 25% interest in the Berbera PSA to UAE based Ras Al Khaimah Gas Company (RAKgas). Ophir and RAKgas currently participate in the Berbera PSA through a joint venture governed by a Joint Operating Agreement (JOA).
    The Berbera PSA originally consisted of four sub-blocks that were designated as 35/36 (onshore) and M10/M10A (offshore). In 2006, the Group elected to maintain the 35 (onshore) and M10A (offshore) sub-blocks and relinquish 36 and M10.
    Only three wells have been drilled in the original Berbera Block, two of which were located offshore in block M10, where they encountered minor oil shows. The third well, the only onshore well in the block, was a 243m deep stratigraphic well. Three wells, drilled adjacent to the western edge of block 35 (Dagah Shabel 1-2-3) over the period from November 1958 to November 1959, all encountered good oil shows. The M10A/35 PSA, located in northern Somaliland, is predominantly onshore but also extends offshore into the Gulf of Aden. The block encompasses an area of 16,270km2 with a water depth of approximately 0 to 1,000m
    Interest
    The Group owns 75% of blocks M10A and 35 and is designated as the operator.
    source: http://www.ophirenergy.com/assets/somaliland

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: